“The difference between Content and Content Marketing is the destination."
• Leverage market potential.
• Build a strong pipe.
• Empower sales.
Globally, IT decision-makers are not standard business buyers. IT decision-makers are deep researched informed professionals; they understand the value and believe in the proper methodologies.
Most often, their IT investments are well-planned, and a steering committee leads them. Decision-making is a process and is not fast.
Hence, marketing’s job doesn’t end at the sale.
- The balance of power has shifted in the world of demand generation (DG).
Customers now control when, where, and if they engage with brands. They are interconnected, sharing information through their networks as well as interacting with the brand, and they expect immediacy in their engagements. Generating demand is no longer pulling customers down a linear funnel, and it is no longer just about lead generation. In the new world, DG is all about building and sustaining customer relationships.
- To build relationships, we need to reach the right audience, at the right time, through the right channels, with the right content.
The way to get customers to interact is to offer them valuable experiences: positive, energizing, educational, and memorable. Good content – not only strong offers, but also engaging creative – is the fuel that feeds demand generation success.
- DG is successful only when we inspire the customer to take action. It is not defined by particular channels or tactics, but by what those tactics do: get the audience to act, even in a small way. An action as small as a mouse click can begin a chain of interaction that leads to a qualified opportunity.
- How do we know when DG is working? We depend on data to reach the right audience, to know the right content, and to measure our results.
- The MVW global demand generation templates address the needs of campaign managers and reflect feedback received in previous versions. They are easy to customize and flexible enough to address a broad range of campaigns and use cases.
- Drive Inbound Lead Generation through content creation, distribution, and lead nurturing.
- Drive Outbound Lead Generation through prospecting emails, events, webinars, and direct mail campaigns.
- Help increase Velocity and Conversion Rates from Sales Accepted Leads (SALs) to Qualified Active Opportunities (QAOs) in partnership with Field Marketing and Field Sales teams using various channels.
- Account-based Marketing
- Creative & Content Development
- Customer Advocacy
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Automation & Operations
- Paid Media
- Research & Strategy
- Sales Enablement
- Social Media
Mid-size Pharma Business: Digital Transformation Journey :
Large Engineering Enterprise: HR Transformation:
Mid-sized Polymers Business: Digital Transformation Journey:
Midsized Metals Business : Digital Transformation :
Chemicals Business: Digital Transformation Journey :
Real Estate – Procurement Process Transformation:
Large Retail Chain – Digital Transformation Journey:
Large Engineering Enterprise – HR Transformation:
Financial Institution – HR Transformation :
Fast-growing Ecommerce business: Digital Transformation:
Air Products: Digital Go Live :
Retail Store: Digital Go Live:
Growing Pharma Business: Digital Go Live:
Fast Growing Smart E-Vehicles Start-up : Digital Go Live :
Mid-sized Manufacturing Business: Digital Go Live:
Consumer Brand: Digital Go Live:
Growing Auto Components Manufacturer : Digital Go Live :
Retail Start-up: Digital Go Live:
Mid-sized Chemicals Manufacturing Business : Digital Go Live
Fast-Growing Security & Surveillance Business : Digital Go Live :
Manufacturing Solution ERP Solution
Manufacturing ERP Solution